Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Selected titles in eBook Collection
- The apocalypse in African-American fiction / Maxine Lavon Montgomery.
- Black American women fiction writers / edited and with an introduction by Harold Bloom.
- Black American women poets and dramatists / edited, and with an introduction by Harold Bloom.
- Contemporary black American fiction writer / edited and with an introduction by Harold Bloom.
- Major modern black American writers / edited and with an introduction by Harold Bloom.
- The Oxford companion to African American literature / editors, William L. Andrews, Frances Smith Foster, Trudier Harris ; foreword by Henry Louis Gates, Jr.
- The political plays of Langston Hughes / with introductions and analysis by Susan Duffy
- Richard Wright's Native son / edited and with an introduction by Harold Bloom.
- Writing tricksters: Mythic gambols in American ethnic literature / Jeanne Rosier Smith.
- Zora Neale Hurston's Their eyes were watching God / edited and with and introduction by Harold Bloom.
eBook Collection (EBSCOhost) This link opens in a new window
Search titles purchased by library staff and access over 200,000 titles from numerous EBSCO eBook collections – all subjects. . Books may also be downloaded and checked out on computer devices. You will need to have an EBSChost account as part of the download process. Access the database and look for "sign in" at top of the screen to create your account.